Wednesday, May 19, 2010











What a long day! It was the first real day of bad weather since we have been here. Although I feel blessed in this aspect, I also feel like Oh come on we could really have used the nice weather for today. It was the day for the bus tour through the Ring of Kerry; this is one of the best sights in all of Ireland. It would have been an amazing photo opportunity, but the rain held us back from all our award winning photos.
We got to see this sheep herding thing. It was really cool and the dogs were fantastic. It made me really miss my dog. ( Shout out to Kay!!)




The rain basically held our day back from all the greatness we could have seen and expierenced, but I think it was still a great day.




After our bus tour we had dinner and a show at Danny Mann Lounge. It was authentic music and dancing. ( if the video would work on here I would love to show everyone some, but for whatever reason I can't.)








Thats all for today.








No comments:

Post a Comment