Wednesday, May 19, 2010











Free day in Killarney!
It was a very nice relaxing day here filled with shopping and photo shoots. My day started with Mmmmm another very filling, fantastic, Irish breakfast. The breakfast was simply incredible, I couldn’t ask for any other way to start my day off.
After breakfast I got ready and went shopping with some of the other girls and Zach. It was a great time to venture around town and explore. This town is filled with shops and restaurants so it was over all an easy day to blow money.
We had a fantastic lunch of sandwiches and such in the park across from our hotel. After lunch we spent the next hour and half having photo shoots. (HAHAHa) It was amazingly fun to just waste the day like that. It was a much need relief.
Later we had a lecture from Mr. Malone who is the group editor for The Kerrymen newspaper.
I finished the day off with a great dinner, with great friends.
Tomorrow is the cliffs; I have been waiting this entire trip for this part. So I’m sure tomorrow’s blog will be well worth reading because I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment