Monday, May 17, 2010













this video is late, but as my mother says " better late then never." So this is us at our old apartment with no hot water.







Cobh has been beautiful!!




Quick side note before the real meat of my blog. Here in Cobh they love to ring church bells, at all hours of the day/night. In the beginning I loved it, but it quickly faded after about hmmmm two times. So imagine just a constant ringing over and over and over...................




Also as a quote from Chelsea Prestia " Our bedroom is like an orphanage." I'm in a room with three other girls and the way our bedroom is lined up looks just out of sorts. Also sleeping and waking up like this was creepy. HAHA thank goodness I love these girls!




So today I opened the morning with a fantastic traditional Irish breakfast. MMMMmmmmm girl! It was amazing! My plan was to take a picture of it, but once it was placed in front of me there was no stopping me. So today I have no food pictures.




After my wonderful breakfast. We headed out to RedFM radio in Cork. They are the local radio that is geared towards 15-35 year old, so basically they play only current pop music so I had no idea what was going on for the most part. It was still really interesting to find out that Ireland still loves and appreciates radio! We had a few people come in and talk to us and we got a nice little tour around the place. The coolest thing I noticed was how happy people were to work there. It seemed like a fun and creative atmosphere for everyone.




Then we headed to Blarney Castle, you know to do all the touristy things like kiss a bacteria infested rock. Hahaha I'm just messing with everyone, I fully appreciate the whole aspect of it.




We walked around the ground for a little while and everyone got their chance to kiss the stone. We also got to do some much need gift shopping!




Once we got back we have been having a pretty relaxed evening. A couple of us went down to get dinner by docks. But what we didn't really realize is that once you climb down this mountain, you have to climb back up it. That was an interesting adventure!!




That's all for today!! Tomorrows adventures take us down to Kerry!




I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment