Tuesday, May 11, 2010
















Day three was our AD/PR day. I really enjoyed this day because it was a great opportunity to learn about someone else's major and why they enjoy it. Its great to see the inn's and outs of everyone else's majors on the trip.
We started the day very early which was really hard since we got home so late from Frontline last night. Gerry Davis was our first speaker, he was really laid back and easy to talk to which I really appreciated, especially since it wasn't a topic that I know to much about.
The second speaker was at Ogilby Mather which I found really cool. Joe Wood showed us some of their recent projects which included such things as Heinz's Ketchup which I found amazing. She told us what she does on a daily basis and how she works on a project. It was really interesting and the ad's they have done were really amazing!
For lunch I had fish and chips it was really great mmmmm.
For the highlight of my day I got to see some of my family. It was a much needed visit! We had an amazing home cooked meal along with a good conversation, and drinking. It was an overall very enjoyable evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment