Sunday, May 16, 2010
















I will do a quick recap of yesterday and today for everyone.

But first I would like to do a quick shout out our tour guide Rachel. She had to leave the group early for personal reasons, but the group is falling apart without her. It's just not the same we could have really used her today!!!!!!!!! So Rachel if your reading this you are greatly missed and I'm the last person that would acknowledge this because it would give you a big head! hahaha

Yesterday ( Saturday) was our free day in Dublin and also our last day. I wanted to just take the day as a regrouping day, so I slept in and didn't roll out of bed until noon time. It felt amazing to just relax and not feel rushed in anyway. After getting my act together Kristen, Bethany, and I strolled around the city and layed in the park for a little. It was a beautiful day, so basically it was just a really calming day. That was much needed!

Saturday was just my lay around day. I fully enjoyed every second of it.

Today (Sunday) we got up around 9 and headed to Cobh. We headed through Wicklow Park it was filled with magnificent mountains. We also visited Glendalough and St. Kevin's Monastery this too was amazing and interesting.

We had a long ride from Dublin to Cobh but it was very scenic, good thing I slept through the majority of the trip!

Cobh is beautiful it doesn't even feel like we are in any part of Ireland, it feels more like a seaside country.

We got a lovely tour and learned the history of the city and about the Titanic it was very informative, but I will say Abby's research paper was much more interesting!!

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment